The Worli area is mostly a commercial hub but some excellent residential apartments have come up here over the last few years, making it one of the most preferred neighbourhoods to stay in.
The neighbourhood has become one of the busiest office areas in Mumbai including the offices of GSK Pharma, TATA, Novartis, HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, CEAT and many more taking up stock here. The neighbourhood is famous for Mosque-Haji Ali, which is one the major attractions of Mumbai. The Worli-Bandra Sealink connects the island of Worli to Bandra across the Arabian Sea. Staying in this locality, you will get the mesmerizing views of the Arabian Sea every time you step out of the door.
Mahalaxmi is the nearest suburban station that will grant you links to the rest of Mumbai.
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) 80.8miles
- Mumbai Mahalaxmi Station 2.1 miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Apartments Near The Ministry of Light are sleek and modern serviced apartments in Worli area that offer the calm and relaxing stay you will need in Mumbai after a hectic day in the city that never sleeps.
Inside the apartments, you’ll find a subtle and refined décor along with the great features that make serviced accommodation so popular. Each room is crafted to exude a friendly and homely feel with linen drapes, fine net curtains and exquisite gilding. Amenities like air-conditioners, high-speed internet, refrigerator, electronic safes and TV are available to ensure your optimum comfort. Enjoy cooking your dinner in the fully equipped kitchen - perfect for showing off your master chef skills. Finally, an intercom system gives you added security.
Our guest services team will be available 24/7 to offer you any advice you may need on your trip as well as to keep your it running smoothly.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.