The apartments are located in Shinsakae, only 1 minutes’ walk from Shinsakae-machi Subway Station on Nagoya’s main Higashiyama Line, and close to Chikusa Station on the JR line.
Shinsakae is very convenient for business and entertainment travellers in Nagoya. Nagoya Station is only three stops away, and the liveliest part of Nagoya, Sakae, is only one stop away. Sakae is close enough to walk to many of the best restaurants, bars, karaoke, department stores, and shopping centres Nagoya has to offer.
Additionally, there is a large grocery store and Starbucks nearby, and two convenience stores are only two minutes’ walk from the front doors
- Chubu Centrair International Airport 26.1 miles
- Shinsakae Machi Station 0.3 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
Have comfort and convenience all wrapped up in one tight bow when you book these top apartments.
The cosy apartments are fully furnished with all the comforts of a home with the services of a hotel. Amenities like an in house washer-dryer, coffee maker, flat screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, vacuum cleaner, a wide range of English and other language programs are available in all units.
Fully equipped kitchen with basic cooking utensils, pots/pans, eating utensils, crockery, cups, glasses, etc. are supplied in the kitchen in addition to the kitchen appliances.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.