400 Chambers Street Furnished Apartments, Financia...
Tribeca is one of the popular districts in the city that is ideal for those looking for short term rentals in New York.
It is known as a hip area, full of old industrial buildings, many now turned into residential loft space. You will discover cobblestone streets that are lined with trendy boutiques and restaurants. Some of the historic commercial buildings include the red-brick New York Mercantile Exchange edifice and many more. Weekends are quiet, though Washington Market Park and Hudson River Park draw families. The Tribeca Film Festival takes place here every spring.
Chambers Street is the closest subway station to the apartments. It will get you to all the great attractions.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||$390|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Laguardia 12miles
- John F. Kennedy 24 miles
- Chambers Street 0.1 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Underfloor heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Modern and vibrant, these 400 Chambers Street Furnished Apartments, Financial district in New York offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in the city.
You’ll find that this serviced apartment has all the amenities you need at your disposal after a long day. Within these apartments, you’ll find all the usual amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, lift access fully equipped kitchen, cosy furniture, comfy beds and more. You can also take advantage of onsite features like a gym, bar, cafe and restaurant.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.