Pine Street Furnished apartment - #3706, Financial...
The Financial District is a highly distinctive and exciting part of the city that is loved by both business and leisure travellers.
Lower Manhattan is a robust neighbourhood rich in history, built by captains of industry on optimism, invention, success now thriving today for modern enterprise. It has also become the hot new residential neighbourhood in downtown Manhattan. A uniquely attractive place to choose to live and work in the city today, Lower Manhattan has reclaimed its place as a historic fixture of the Manhattan skyline.
To get around New York, it is best to sue one of the many subways stations that are nearby to the apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$205||$205|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia Airport Queens, NY, USA 14.4miles
- Wall Street 0.3 miles
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Gym: On site chargable
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These exceptional Pine Street Furnished apartment - #3706, Financial district in New York offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in the city.
Exploring New York is more than fun but staying in serviced accommodation is another. Within these fully furnished apartments in Financial District, you’ll find all the usual amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, lift access, cosy furniture, comfy beds and more. You can also take advantage of onsite features like a gym.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.