West 15th Street #312 Apartment
This furnished apartment is located in Chelsea, one of the trendiest neighbourhoods in the city.
Considered an artistic and creative centre, there are over 200 galleries to discover, ranging from classical to experimental art. Take a stroll through the High Line park for a unique perspective and a breath of fresh air. This area is also known for its various fine dining options and hip nightlife - perfect for any business or leisure traveller.
From Chelsea, JFK Airport is just 30 minutes away by car.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$220||$220|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia Airport 10.2miles
- Newark Liberty International Airport 12.7 miles
- 14th Street Station 500 Feet miles
- 6th Avenue 500 Feet miles
- 14th Street Station 500 Feet miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Cable
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Staying in New York’s trendiest neighbourhood? Choose this bespoke furnished apartment in Manhattan for your stay in the Big Apple.
Thoughtfully designed with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, you’ll be able to unwind in no time. Whether you’re chilling in your cosy living room streaming the latest entertainment on the smart TV, or getting some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress, true comfort and convenience are never far away.
Book your stay here to enjoy the very best that New York has to offer.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.