West 34th Street Apartment
This furnished apartment is located in Hudson Yards, a real estate development in the Chelsea neighbourhood of Manhattan.
Often described as a ‘new neighbourhood for a new generation’, the area is currently being constructed and is growing every day. Comprised of residences, office buildings, a cultural facility, and even a large green space, this area is ideal for those looking for modern living. Overlooking the Hudson River, lucky locals will be able to experience bustling city life with a view of nature.
- LaGuardia Airport 9miles
- 34th St 0.16 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Chargeable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Modern and elegant, this serviced apartment in Hudson Yards should be on your “wish list” of New York stays.
Inside this New York furnished rental, you will find gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker. Ideally located in New York, you’ll find a lot to love outside as well, with plenty of attractions lying in wait. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll be happy to discover every bedroom comes with superior quality mattresses and luxury linens.
We handle everything so you can simply show up and start living.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.