West 48th Street #43K Apartment
This furnished apartment is located in Midtown, the central portion of Manhattan.
Home to some of the city’s most iconic sights, including Rockefeller Center, the Chrysler Building, Broadway, Times Square, the Empire State Building and the United Nations Headquarters. Considered the island’s central business district, it offers an abundance of hot spots. Niche destinations such as Koreatown can also be found in Midtown. Bordering Central Park, it is a vast neighbourhood that encompasses the city centre.
Without traffic, JFK Airport is about half an hour away by car.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$261||$261|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia Airport 7.7miles
- John F. Kennedy International Airport 14.8 miles
- 50th Street 500 Feet miles
- 49th Street 0.14 miles
- 50th Street 500 Feet miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Cable
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Those that want to be near all the top attractions in New York should book this exceptional serviced apartment.
Thoughtfully designed with bespoke finishes, sleek modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, you will find this to be the perfect place to put your feet up at the end of the day. Whether you’re chilling in your spacious living room streaming the latest entertainment on the smart TV, or sleeping amongst luxury linens, you’ll fall in love with everything that this apartment delivers for adventurers like you.
Overall, any stay in this short term housing in New York can be enjoyed from sunrise to sunset.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.