Newcastle is one of Northern England's landmark cities, with a rich and fascinating past.
Only 50 metres from Intu Eldon Square Shopping Complex, the property is also 50 metres from the ‘The Gate’ entertainment complex which houses various bars, restaurants and a casino. It's also 150 metres from St James’ Football stadium and 5 minutes’ walk from Metro Radio Arena.
Overall, this is a top location in a top city for business and leisure travellers.
- Newcastle International miles
- Central miles
- Monument 1 miles
- Central 1 miles
- central miles
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Elegance and stylish, these apartments in Newcastle more than deliver on style, elegance and comfort.
Housing one, two and three-bedroom serviced apartments thaT sleep between 2 – 6 people, all apartments are equipped with a fully serviced kitchen with everything you may need for a short stay, extended stay or relocation solution. Here you will be steps away from ‘The Gate’ entertainment complex that offers excellent shopping, dining and nightlife options.
The St. James Football Stadium and Metro Radio Arena are just a 5-minute walk from the apartments.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.