Thornton Street - Newcastle
Newcastle is one part of the UK that you have to visit. Full of interesting attractions and easy connections, you won’t be disappointed.
These apartments are located in the City Centre just a short stroll is the main shopping area Northumberland Street as well as Eldon Square. There are some great theatres in Newcastle with the Tyne Theatre, Theatre Royal and Northern Stage, to name a few. You’ll be within walking distance from supermarkets like Tesco, Sainsbury's, and Marks and Spencer. There is plenty to do in Newcastle such as the Centre for Life, St James Stadium, Metro Radio Arena.
You’ll be close to all major road networks as well as a short walk to the main central station and Newcastle International Airport.
- Newcastle miles
- Teeside miles
- Newcastle Central miles
- Newcastle Central miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Reception - Hotel Style
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- High speed broadband connection
These beautiful and sleek serviced apartments offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in Newcastle.
Based in the heart of the City Centre offering a mix of one and two bedroom apartments. All of our apartments offer large open plan living rooms and kitchen with dining area with fully fitted kitchens which comprise of fridge freezer, full over and hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and Nespresso coffee machines as well as the usual kitchen utensils. Each two bedroom apartments offers 2 double bedrooms one of which is en-suite and a main bathroom. We have on site parking which is chargeable as well as complimentary Wi-Fi.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.