On the doorstep, guests can enjoy a wide array of bars and restaurants and easy access is also given to The Centre for Life, the two Universities and RVI Hospital. The central location also offers a huge network of transport links, with the Metro underground linking to the Coast and International Airport. Newcastle's Central Station can be reached within a 5 minute walk for guest's who are commuting and the A1 North and South bound are also easily accessible.
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The Printworks 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom apartments is situated in a prime location within Newcastle's City Centre, to the south of the famous St James' Park football stadium.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.