Houndsgate Court 3
Stay in central Nottingham, minutes from the Nottingham Contemporary Museum and Old Market Square. Abundant with cutting-edge home comforts, this city apartment will indeed make a fantastic home-from-home. You’ll feel every inch of city living in this uber luxurious apartment, featuring neutral shades, stylish and contemporary interior with hand-picked furnishings. The prime location of this stunning city hub ensures you have everything right on your doorstep, for when you want to explore more of the city. This premium apartment is situated right in the heart of the City, close by Nottingham Castle. The train station is within 10 minutes walking distance, to get you further afield, the Victoria shopping centre is a quick 7 minute walk away for all your shopping and dining needs. For the ultimate dining experience then a visit to World Service should be top of your list. They specialise in blending modern British cuisine with influences from around the world and drinks they serve in the lounge bar are just as impressive as the food.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Houndsgate Court 3||£115||£112||£108||£102||£98|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midlands Airport 17.9 kmmiles
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport 58.9 km miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Stepping through the doors of this city escape you will be greeted into the light and spacious entrance which has underfloor heating throughout and plenty of bespoke built in storage all set for you to unpack your bags. The generous and airy bedroom on your right has been kitted out with a deluxe king-size ottamen bed. The soft, crisp, clean bed linen will be calling out to your name when you are ready to get some much-needed sleep after a day delighting in all the shops, restaurants, bars, and other local attractions that Nottingham has to offer. The upscale bathroom is sure to be a hit, with everything from the illuminated Bluetooth bathroom mirror to the jacuzzi bath and large rainfall shower over the bath will make you feel like you have your very own home spa. We thought the complimentary toiletries would come in handy in creating that spa feel so that you can indulge yourself in plenty of relaxation. The open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge area which is home to the most generously sized sofa bed will be the perfect place for you to entertain whether that be creating a feast for 4 or kicking back for a much-needed movie night in front of them the large smart tv.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.