The property is located with easy access to Oxford train station, only 17 minutes walk, Supermarkets and shopping are only a few minutes away and located in a safe area.
- Oxford International 3.4 miles
- Heathrow 41.5 miles
- Oxford 0.9 miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Salt and pepper
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- CO2 impact (yearly, tones): 0.1
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Newly built contemporary one bed flat consisting of one double bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with comfy sofa, dining table, fridge/freezer, and washing machine. The kitchen area is fully equipped with an electric oven, ceramic hob, kettle, microwave, toaster, and coffee machine. There is a Shower room with an electric shower. Electric heating is throughout. There is a small enclosed garden with a fire pit for your enjoyment. There is also free off-street parking at the property. Serviced accommodation with parking. Serviced accommodation with amenities.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.