Hollow Way Oxford House
Come and stay in the city of Oxford, renown for its level of academic achievement.
From the likes of its University and other old fashioned pieces of architecture, Oxford has so much to offer the cultured traveller. Whether it's a boat ride on the canals, a guest lecture in the halls or a wander around the old shopping streets that sell quaint goods, this is a destination not to be missed.
The train station will connect you to the locations nearby.
- London Heathrow Airport miles
- Oxford Station miles
- Oxford Bus Terminus miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- ASAP accredited
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Oven: Oven
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Offering a garden and garden view, Hollow Way House is located in Oxford, close to the University of Oxford and St. Stephens House.
This holiday home is equipped with cosy bedrooms, a kitchen with a microwave, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and one bathroom with a shower. with all the amenities that a traveller needs to have the perfect stay in the city, this is a great apartment in a great location.
Enquire now to stay here.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.