A supermarket is less than a minute walk from the Apartment. A Fish and Chip Shop is less than 2 minutes away. A small selection of cafes and bars are walking distance from the property. Pegasus Theatre is a short walk from the property. The bus stop with a frequent bus service into Oxford City Centre is a short walk from the apartment. Easy access to Ring Road, Oxford Mini Plant, Oxford Science Parks and Templars Square Shopping Centre. There is off street parking for 2 vehicles.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Flat on Iffley Road||£318||£318||£293||£268||£268|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 47miles
- Gatwick 82 miles
- Oxford Station 6 miles
- Oxford Parkway 9 miles
- Gloucester Green 6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Private lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- High speed broadband connection
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
This spacious first floor apartment spread over 2 floors with 5 large bedrooms (can sleep up to 9) very close to Donnington Bridge. The Apartment comprises of fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar with seating for 2, washing machine and dish washer. Living/dining area with tv, dining table with seating for 6 and large corner sofa . Family bathroom on first floor with shower over bath. Shower room on the second floor.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.