The old and eloquent city of Oxford awaits you when you stay here.
You can easily catch buses into Oxford city centre from your apartment from the nearby bus stop and there are plenty of museums, entertainment venues, shops, bars and restaurants to keep you busy during your stay. A bus ride to the city centre takes 15 to 20 minutes, but closer to home is Oxford's famous and vibrant Cowley Road, which is a lively area east of Oxford with a reputation for having a real bohemian spirit. There are boutique shops and unique bars, cafes and restaurants that provide a real contrast to Oxford city centre.
Small wonder this area is fast gaining a reputation as a destination for people of all ages who enjoy its multicultural vibe and cutting edge shops.
- Heathrow 45miles
- Luton 50 miles
- Oxford 4.5 miles
- Oxford 4.5 miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The Hollow Way apartment complex in the East Oxford area of Oxford is one of the prime sites to stay in the whole city.
Situated in the distinctive Rana Court Hollow Way development in Cowley East Oxford, these 1 and 2 bedroomed apartments combine stylishness with homely qualities to deliver comfortable stays for all guests. Whichever apartment you choose, your bed will be a zip and link king size double bed which can easily be converted into 2 single beds if that’s the arrangement that suits you best. As is the trend with modern properties, there is an open plan living in the form of an all-in-one lounge, dining area and kitchen, giving you space to relax together to watch TV on a sofa that converts into a double bed, or gather to work or eat together on a handy dining table.
Other features include a strong Wi-Fi connection in all rooms, an outside balcony space (available in some apartments), and a on-site, off-road free parking space.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.