Elm Grove, Kidlington
The house is located in the south of Kidlington, just outside of Oxford. The property is just a few minutes’ walk to one of the shopping areas of Kidlington, with a variety of shops (including a large Sainsburys). There are also plenty of busses into Oxford City (less than 20-minute bus ride). Oxford Parkway train station, which goes to London (via Bicester Village) and Oxford is about a 15-minute walk away. This makes the property an ideal location to get into Oxford, London, or Bicester for the day or evening without worrying about your car.
There are many other attractions in the area which are well worth a visit. Blenheim Palace is 5 miles from the house and makes a great day out with all of the history, architecture and culture to explore. The house isn’t far from the Cotswolds. Head to the National Trust website to discover all of the nearby properties in the area that also make a great day out.
- London Heathrow Airport 49 miles
- London Luton Airport 50 miles
- Oxford Parkway Train Station .5 miles
- Oxford Train Station 5 miles
- Oxford Bus Station 5 miles
- Central heating
- Private patio
- Washing machine
- Private garden
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time: Yes (One time)
- Hair dryer
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Chest of drawers
- Hot Tub
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bedside table
- Make up mirror
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Private lounge
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Coffee and tea provided
- Dust pan and brush
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing up liquid
- Chopping board
- Iron and ironing board
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Bin bags
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Gas safety check
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
Our comfortable and spacious three-bedroom semi-detached house is located in the south of Kidlington, just outside of Oxford. The house has a well-equipped kitchen and offers flexible and very comfortable living spaces. This includes a delightful garden with a patio seating area and hot tub. There are three lovely bedrooms, one King, one Queen and one double. Whether you are visiting on holiday for a week or two, or just staying for a couple of nights, this house and its location make it a perfect home for all occasions.
Our good-sized living room boasts three sofas which can comfortably fit three people on each. You can log in to your own Netflix/Amazon Prime account on the Smart TV so you can continue to binge watch your favourite programmes if you desire.
Our kitchen is fully equipped with all the kitchen essentials you’ll need to make your stay as easy as possible. There is a dishwasher, washing machine, large range cooker with 2 ovens, grill and multiring gas hob, full-length fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and more.
The dining room has a six-person table perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The space looks out to the garden and has skylights that make a light lovely space all day.
Next to the kitchen there is a W/C with a wash basin. This handy facility means you don’t have to go upstairs to use the bathroom and makes life easier when there is a full house.
Bedroom 1 (Master/King)
This large bedroom on the first floor has a luxurious king-sized bed, plenty of wardrobe space, chest of draws, and a bedside table with multiple draws. This room is at the back and has a window facing the garden.
Bedroom 2 (Queen)
This spacious bedroom offers a Queen-sized bed, and it has a mirror, bedside tables, and a wardrobe. There is also a hairdryer available. This bedroom looks out of the front of the house.
Bedroom 3 (Double)
This bedroom is made up of a double bed. The room has a desk with chair, bedside tables, and a mirror. This room is also at the front of the house.
The first floor also has a roomy bathroom which has a bath, a toilet, a sink, and a shower over the bath. We provide hand soap and body wash as well as towels for each guest.
This house also has a good-sized, enclosed garden with outdoor seating and hot tub on a large decking area. These are not overlooked and therefore make the garden a perfect place to relax in anytime of the day. You can access this area through the patio doors from the dining room. There is an ash tray situated outside where used cigarettes must be placed and it should be noted that there is no smoking inside the house.
There is a large private driveway in front of the property and it is suitable for most vehicles, so you won’t need to park on the road.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.