From the apartment you have easy access to The Oxford Mini Plant and local Business Parks. With a short walk to the Cowley Road you will be able to find frequent buses into Oxford City Centre and buses to the JR, Nuffield and Churchill Hospitals.
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Private lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
This lovely modern 2 bedroom spacious first floor apartment is located in East Oxford (can sleep up to 5). Ideal for 2 couples, a group of friends, a small family, business travellers, contractors or visitors to the area. The apartment benefits from an open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with a sofa bed, 2 double bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom and a family bathroom.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.