It is a luxury to stay in Paris 1st arrondissement. One of the most prestigious districts of Paris obviously offers many advantages by being located in the heart of everything. In less than 20 minutes on foot, you will be at Notre-Dame, you will stroll in the literary district of Saint-Germain, you will discover the cultures at the Louvre and many other places.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 16.25miles
- Orly Airport 11.5 miles
- Pyramides 0.22 miles
- Palais Royal 0.25 miles
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Room with small balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Every day
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Anti allergy bedding
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Flat screen televisions
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
EMBRACE THE EXPERIENCE!STUNNING 2BED NEAR LOUVRE MUSEUM WITH LUXURIOUS INTERIORS AND HAMMAM
An authentic experience, just like a local resident, with a real touch of soul. Beyond the confort of our apartments, we curate the very best that Paris has to offer to create a truly unique stay
An uninterrupted view of the Tuileries Garden is a rare luxury in Paris. This apartment is as grand and glorious as its namesake, with room after room revealing opulent furnishings, sumptuous fabrics and one-of-a-kind pieces of furniture.
Located right across the Tuileries Garden and the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, this 120 sqm apartment is a luxurious and sumptuous haven in the very heart of Paris. The apartment opens onto a remarkable living room, with high ceilings consisting of Parisian carve moldings, huge French windows, a marvelous marble fireplace and wall paneling’s. The apartment alsooffers underfloor heating.
So much beauty and sophistication will make you feel like a Parisian royalty with a view to the Tuileries from all the rooms of the apartment thanks to its unique balcony, running all around the apartment.
The apartent offers a marble dining table that extends to the kitchen. The Kitchen is equipped with modern amenities to prepare delecious treeats for your loved ones. The bedrooms are equiped with plush king beds to sunk in and relax after an adventuruos day of exploring.
There are two bathrooms in the apartment and for your convenience you will also find a washer dryer.
Amenities / What this stay offers
- Still and sparkling water upon arrival
- Nespresso coffee machine
- A washer/dryer
- Aesop welcoming products
- SONOS audio system
- Smart TV
- High-speed wifi
- Air conditioning
- Floor heating
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.