200m2 POCKET OF PARISIAN CHARM - OPERA BLVDS
The district around the Opera in Paris, also known as the 9th arrondissement, is a vibrant and bustling area that is home to some of the most iconic landmarks and attractions in the city. The Opera Garnier, which is the centerpiece of the district, is a breathtakingly beautiful 19th-century building that is famous for its opulent architecture and world-class performances.
Aside from the Opera Garnier, the district around the Opera is also known for its numerous high-end boutiques, trendy restaurants, and chic cafes. Rue des Martyrs is a popular street in the area that is lined with specialty shops and gourmet food stores, while the Galeries Lafayette, a massive department store, is located just a stone's throw away.
Public transport in the area is excellent, with several metro stations serving the district. The Opera metro station is located right outside the Opera Garnier and is served by lines 3, 7, and 8, making it easy to get to and from other parts of the city. The nearby Auber station, which is also on line A of the RER regional rail network, is a major transport hub that provides easy access to destinations beyond the city limits.
In addition to the metro and RER, several bus lines also pass through the district, making it easy to travel to different parts of Paris. There are also plenty of taxi stands and bike-sharing stations in the area, giving visitors a range of options for getting around.
The district around the Opera in Paris is a fantastic place to explore, with its rich cultural heritage, fashionable boutiques, and excellent transport links making it an ideal destination for visitors looking to experience the best of what the city has to offer.
- Orly Airport 18.7 km
- CDG Airport 28.8 km
- Châtelet - Les Halles 1.1 km
- Haussmann St-Lazare 2.0 km
- Strasbourg Saint-Denis 1.4 km
- Bonne Nouvelle 0.9 km
- Porte Saint-Denis 0.003 km
- Dyson Fans
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Room with small balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Automatic fire doors
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This home won us over with its stylish modern look full of tasteful touches. From a more minimalist approach in the communal spaces to the cosier feel in the bedrooms, your host has created spaces with real charm and personality. While its location right on the lively boulevard Bonne Nouvelle will not suit guests after a tranquil getaway, there's so much to do on your doorstep, while the centre is always nearby. A family or group looking to immerse themselves in the Parisian milieu will find this home provides a chic setting and the comforts of a professionally managed home.
Indulge yourself in true luxury! You will love the plush furnishings, fully-equipped kitchen, modern tiled bathrooms and super comfortable mattresses in this sprawling apartment that sleeps up to 10 guests in perfect comfort. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, hotel beds and linens, luxury toiletries, and a Nespresso machine.
Treat your family to a luxurious stay in this elegant vacation apartment in the heart of Paris!
Literally around the corner from the Chocolate Museum (2 min), the Porte Saint Denis (3 min) and the Notre Dame de Bonne Nouvelle Cathédrale (3 min), this upscale space is in an ideal location for exploring the magical city of lights. The Porte Saint Denis bus and Saint Denis Metro stop are at your doorstep (1 min) for trips to anywhere you want to go.
By sundown, the boulevard is positively buzzing, as bars brim and spill out onto terraces, queues snake into the streets from outside various theatres and a number of nightclubs offer the chance to ‘faire la fete’ and party, Parisian-style.
Bonne Nouvelle Station - 1 min walk
Paris Gare de l'Est - 11 min walk
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 44 min drive
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.