Avenue de Wagram Serviced Apartment
Immerse yourself in the world of Parisian Glamour as you are just steps away from the most high-end, luxury boutiques and Haussmannien city blocks in all of Paris. Closeby is the Arc de Triomphe Museum, a symbol of the union between historic and contemporary Paris at the top of the axis, linking the Louvre and the Grand Arch of La Défense.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€150||€150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 18miles
- Ternes 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Security Alarm System
The furnished apartment is in a 20th century building, its access is secured by a digital code then an entrance hall with a new code. The floors are parquet except in the bathroom. It is equipped with double glazing for more comfort and better insulation.
In the Wagram et Frère apartment, the entrance is through a hallway with a storage cupboard and giving access to the bathroom and the living room. The living room has a double sofa bed, a flat screen TV, a dining table for two people and internet access. The open kitchen is fully equipped and fitted with storage cupboards and a work plan. It includes a microwave, an extractor hood, a refrigerator, a hob, a washing machine as well as the necessary dishes.
The apartment has a bedroom with a double bed, a large storage cupboard with a wardrobe and shelves. The bedroom window overlooks a quiet courtyard. The bathroom has a shower, a sink and a toilet.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.