d'armaillé Serviced Apartment
The 17th arrondissement is a multifaceted, lively neighborhood with many excellent restaurants. It is a place where families and professionals live
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 17.5miles
- Charles de Gaulle Etoile 0.34 miles
- Argentine 0.25 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
Located on the 2nd floor of a nice building in the rue d’Armaillé, the apartment is in the heart of a lively shopping street. Here is the description. Entrance with side table. A living room with dining area, 2 sofas, a coffee table, a television and armchairs. An equipped and independent kitchen. A room with a double bed (160*200), cupboards, a desk and an armchair, independent toilets;a bathroom with shower and basin.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.