FRENCH ELEGANCE GEORGE V CHAMPS ELYSEES
Champs-Elysees, the greatest avenue of the world. This is the district where the celebrities of fashion design, painting, cinema, and theater are born. The Avenue des Champs-Elysées is probably the most famous avenue in the world.
This impressive promenade stretches from the Place the la Concorde to the Place Charles de Gaulle, the site of the Arc de Triomphe. Its western end is bordered by cinemas, theatres, cafés and luxury shops. Near the Place de la Concorde, the street is bordered by the Jardins des Champs-Elysées, beautifully arranged gardens with fountains and grand buildings including the Grand and Petit Palais at the southern side and the Elysée at its northern side.
The most famous stores in the world are located here, and the Arc de Triomphe is but a walk away. This location is ideal for a Paris apartment rental whether it is for short term stay or long term stay.
When evening comes, you will find an amazing selection of restaurants and French brasseries. You can also find shows like the Lido or the Crazy Horse.
Those traveling to Paris for business are near the Porte Maillot, La Defense and not far from the Charles de Gaulle Airport and Orly Airport.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport miles
- Orly Airport miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Security Alarm System
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom pied-a-terre, located in the golden triangle of Paris, overlooks on a high floor the stunning district of Champs-Elysees which has often been hailed as the 'World's Most Beautiful Street'. Located just across the Four Season Hotel, the Champs Elysees - George V II apartment spacious and elegant, represents the right mix of French elegance and modern comfort. For a whole new kind of Parisian-living experience, choose Champs Elysees - George V II for your accommodation in Paris. The apartment facing the prestigious palaces of the Avenue, is located on the 5th French floor of an exclusive and highly-secured building with elevator access. The apartment is wide, with around 80 sq. m. of floor space that consists of a living room, a long balcony with a view over George V avenue, 1-bedroom, a small kitchen and a bathroom (also separate W/C therefore two toilets). The tall, ceiling-to-floor glass windows that adorn the apartment from wall to wall welcomes bright, natural light that emanates throughout the whole apartment.
The living room of this apartment features a comfortable sofa-bed (folds out into a queen size bed), several wooden chairs with intricate etchings, a coffee table, flat-screen cable TV, phone service and fast wifi. Not too far away from the living room is a fully-furnished kitchen where you can prepare all your meals. There is also a 2-in-2 washing machine and dryer available for your use in the apartment.
The bedroom in this apartment is fairly large and can accommodate up to 4 people. The queen-sized bed in this room may be split to form two single beds whenever you wish. It has an AC unit for your comfort. (if you leave bedroom door open, you will be able to get cool air in the apartment from the AC unit located in bedroom).
The bathroom comes with a bathtub/shower and toilet. There is also a separate wash room located across the hallway which consists of a sink and toilet.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.