La Clef Louvre Serviced Apartment, Louvre
Offers great accessibility to upscale restaurants, trendy fashions, several music and technology companies based nearby in Paris's finest residential district. At the foot of the Palais du Louvre, our 5-star hotel in Paris guarantees you a unique stay in the capital. Just a stone's throw from the Tuileries Gardens, the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre Museum, you benefit from a prime location.
La Clef Louvre Paris is ideally located in the 1st arrondissement, in the very centre of Paris. You are just a few minutes away from the Palais du Louvre Museum, the Comédie-Française, the Tuileries Gardens and the Opéra Garnier.
This unique area offers a wealth of high-end boutiques, trendy cafés and cultural attractions.
- Orly Airport 10.6 miles
- Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport 19.4 miles
- Palais Royale Musee du Louvre 0.1 miles
- Pyramides 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite cafe
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Clad in an Art Nouveau style facade, this charming, premium residence is situated in the 1st Arrondissement, and enveloped by a multitude of cultural attractions, lauded eateries, stellar shopping experiences, as well as sprawling gardens or scenic rivers for some rest and relaxation. Located directly across the residence is Comedie-Francaise, one of the Francais' rare, extant state theatres. From there, it is a short walk to one of the world's largest museums, The Louvre. Take a stroll through Jardin des Tuileries, where you can spend an afternoon as the French do: relaxing, reclining and simply convening to celebrate life. Wander down Rue St Honore, a renowned street that houses many upscale boutiques. Drop off your shopping bags at the residence before exploring more sights at the nearby Paris Opera, Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel or River Seine.
Ascott Cares is our commitment to wellness, cleanliness and sustainability. This is validated by Bureau Veritas to ensure that the necessary health, safety and hygiene protocols are in place.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.