La Roche serviced apartment
This apartment is located within the 16th arrondissement of Paris, just a few steps away from the Seine and the Pont (bridge) de l'Alma. This district is one of Paris' most famously fashionable areas. It is home to an array of luxury boutiques and Michelin starred restaurants such as Le Clarence or Lucas Carton, where you can sample some of the finest French cuisine. Simply strolling along the Haussman boulevard on a golden lit evening, the splendor of this district is undeniable. Stupendous buildings such as L'Eglise de la Madeleine make visitors look up in awe at the might of the surrounding architecture.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|La Roche serviced||N/A||€1000||€1000||€1000||€1000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 18.5miles
- Pont de L Alma 0.28 miles
- Iéna 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
This beautifully decorated Duplex apartment is situated on the 1st & 2nd floor of a private brownstone building (with elevator) on the right bank of the Seine. It can accommodate 7 guests in style and luxury. Spacious rooms and a superb location make this apartment the ideal holiday rental. The large salon is charmingly arranged to maximise comfort and luxury. With gilt framed artwork on the walls and exquisite ornaments and lighting, you can relax in a truly Parisian setting after a busy day of sightseeing & or working. In the modern and fully equipped kitchen, you can cook just like at home, perhaps using delicious ingredients from one of Paris’ celebrated outdoor markets. There is a stove, an oven, a fridge, a microwave, a Nespresso coffee machine and a dishwasher. Laundry can also be done by our in-house chambermaid and delivered to your door on request. This apartment really has all the equipment you need to have a perfect stay.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.