Perfect Medieval Cobble Stone Street In Marais
The Marais is a historic district located in the 3rd and 4th arrondissements of Paris. This charming area is known for its beautiful architecture, trendy boutiques, and vibrant nightlife. The Marais is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike, with plenty of things to see and do.
Luxury serviced apartments, such as Marais Apartments, are a popular choice for visitors looking for a comfortable and luxurious stay in the heart of the city. These apartments offer modern amenities, fully equipped kitchens, and stunning views of the city, providing a luxurious home away from home.
Transport links in the area are excellent, with the nearest metro stations being Saint-Paul, Hôtel de Ville, and Arts et Métiers. These stations are served by several metro lines, making it easy to explore the rest of the city. There are also several bus stops and taxi ranks in the area.
The Marais is home to several notable attractions, including the Place des Vosges, a beautiful square lined with 17th-century buildings. The area is also known for its art galleries, with many contemporary and modern art exhibitions held throughout the year. Visitors can also explore the many trendy boutiques and shops in the area, which offer everything from high-end fashion to vintage clothing.
Marais is a vibrant and exciting neighborhood in Paris, with plenty of things to see and do. Luxury serviced apartments like Marais Apartments, along with excellent transport links, make this area an ideal destination for travelers looking for a comfortable and luxurious stay in the heart of the city.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 28 miles
- Orly Airport 12 miles
- Gare Du Nord 2 miles
- etienne marcel 0.4 miles
- Rambuteau 0.2 miles
- Chatelet Les Halles 0.2 miles
- Les Halles - Centre Georges Pompidou 0.3 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Security deposit required
- Washing machine
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services (Chargeable)
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfers (Chargeable)
- Double bed
- Internet (cable)
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Situated on a quaint street located on rue Quincampoix in the 4th arrondissement,of a 18th century building.You will stay in a fully furnished and equipped apartment. This Parisian-style inspired apartment, warm and welcoming, will offer you the comfort of a hotel whilst giving you the feeling of being at home. The apartment is ideally situated in the centre of Paris with public transportation and a lot of popular landmarks at the doorsteps.
The apartment in particular comes with a Nespresso coffee machine, complementary high-speed WIFI internet, high-end sheets and bedding and much more!
Other things to note
The apartment is located in a residential building. Neighbors are expecting that the tranquility in and around the building is respected and noise kept to a reasonable level not only at night but also during the day. Parties are therefore strictly prohibited.
The apartment is situated on the 1st floor of the building, with steps up to the entrance. LIVING & DINING ROOM With characterful, exposed beams and tall Parisian windows, this room is artistically designed and furnished. Individual furniture of amazing Parisian charm fill the space; as well as an antique fireplace, with mirror above. One wall is filled with books, whilst the dining table is flooded with natural light from the nearby windows. The room enjoys views of the surrounding architecture and striking artworks decorate the room. KITCHEN The adjacent kitchen has charcoal grey fittings throughout and offers all the amenities you will need during your stay. Artistic, patterned tiling adds to the overall stylish aesthetic. WC There is a WC and basin for convenience. BATHROOM The 4 sleek bathrooms offer a large, walk-in shower, with a basin and mirror. The washing machine and combined tumble dryer can also be found in a cupboard in this room. BEDROOMs are A relaxing space, which enjoys lots of light.
A very Parisian neighbourhood with famus cobbled streets that have retained the charm of yesteryear and leading to the Centre Georges Pompidou, its many theatres, cinemas and the unmissable cafés, cocktail, brunch, bistro or gastronomic cuisine. Worth a visit.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.