DISTILL THE MAGIC OF ST GERMAIN IN RUE DU BUCI
Filled with cafés, bars, delicatessens, bookshops, bakeries, and the bright yellow Buci News on the corner, rue de Buci even boasts its own market. This little street is vibrant with life day and night: for lunch, diners enjoy mussels and oysters, their tables spilling onto the pavement; come nighttime, revellers sit on bar terraces until 4 in the morning. Indeed, rue de Buci has everything one imagines St Germain should be. It even has its own jazz band during the weekends playing on the corner where the street joins Rue Mazarine.Multiplex cinemas, intimate cinemas, easy transport by metro and buses, within walking distance to Notre Dame, the Seine, Musée d’Orsay and the Louvre…
Is Saint Germain still the coolest quartier in Paris?
We have no doubt.
This is the perfect pied-a-terre in the heart of Paris’ prestigious Saint Germain area. Quiet, but in the center of it all.At the center of rue de Seine, rue de Buci and rue Mazarine, in the heart of the sixth arrondissement lies this oasis of calm at the top of a building, hidden away. An elevator lifts you up to an open view over roof tops where the bustle of the street seems far away, but in reality, is just steps away.
- CDG 18.8miles
- Mabillon .13 miles
- Mabillon .13 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Furnished 3 bedrooms apartment located in Paris (6th), rue de buci, on the 3rd floor (with elevator) of a XIXth century historical building.
This 150 sqm apartment consists of a living room, a separate kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 private bathrooms and 3 toilets (1 separated).
42 sqm living room, facing street (double glazing windows).
Storage space is available in the living room.
8 sqm separated kitchen.
It is equipped with the following devices : fridge, freezer, induction hobs, oven, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, water boiler.
20 sqm master bedroom facing courtyard (double glazing windows).
It is furnished with a Queen size bed (160*200) and a private walk-in closet.
3 sqm private shower room.
It provides italian shower, washbasin, towel heater, storage space, toilets.
15 sqm bedroom facing street (double glazing windows).
It is furnished with a King size bed (180*200) and a private walk-in closet.
4 sqm private shower room.
It provides italian shower, double washbasin, towel heater, storage space, and toilets.
11 sqm bedroom facing courtyard (double glazing windows).
It is furnished with 2 single beds (90*190) and a private walk-in closet.
4 sqm private bathroom.
It provides bathtub, double washbasin, towel heater, storage space.
2 sqm separate laundry room.
Washing machine and dryer.
11 sqm entrance.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.