100SQM ST GERMAIN 2 BEDROOM DELIGHT - RUE SERVES
Rue de Seine is a charming street located in the 6th arrondissement of Paris. The street is known for its beautiful architecture, high-end boutiques, art galleries, and cafes. It offers visitors stunning views of the Seine River and is a popular destination for art lovers and fashion enthusiasts.
The street is lined with beautiful buildings, some of which date back to the 17th century. The architecture of the buildings is a mix of different styles, including Renaissance, Baroque, and Art Nouveau, making it a fascinating destination for architecture enthusiasts.
Paris has an efficient public transportation system that makes it easy to access Rue de Seine. The closest metro station is Saint-Germain-des-Prés, which is served by line 4. Visitors can also take a bus to the street, as several bus routes pass through the area.
In addition to its stunning views of the Seine River, Rue de Seine is known for its art galleries and boutiques. The street is home to several famous art galleries, such as Galerie Daniel Templon, Galerie Maeght, and Galerie Jeanne Bucher. Visitors can also find high-end boutiques, such as Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Louboutin, and Louis Vuitton.
The street is also a popular destination for foodies, as it is home to several cafes and restaurants that serve delicious French cuisine. Visitors can enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine at one of the outdoor cafes and soak in the beauty of the street.
Rue de Seine is a charming street in Paris that offers visitors stunning views of the Seine River and a unique shopping and dining experience. With an efficient public transportation system, it is easy for visitors to access the street and appreciate its beauty. Whether you are looking for high-end shopping, art galleries, or a peaceful environment to enjoy a cup of coffee, Rue de Seine is a must-visit destination in Paris.
- CDG 21 miles
- Orly Airport 13.8 miles
- Gare du nord 3 miles
- Gare de l'est 3.1 miles
- VANEAU .040 miles
- Duroc 0.1 miles
- Vaneau - Saint-Romain miles
- Dyson Fans
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Washing machine
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- DVD player
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Flat screen televisions
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfers (Chargeable)
- Double bed
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The spacious 92 square meter apartment is located in one of the most happening districts of Paris, the 6th arrondissement. The living room is bright and airy. It features a double sofa, with two single sofas and two armchairs along with a coffee table and a TV. The dining table is adjacent to the living room. There are two balconies in the apartment over looking the views of Saint-Germain. The kitchen comes equipped with refrigerator, microwave, oven and stove. it also has a small table for quick meals available. There are two bedrooms in the apartment. The master bedroom has a double bed along with a lamp, side table and a single comfortable sofa chair. The second bedroom has two single beds and a small table with a seating for four. There are two bathrooms. One bathroom a bathtub and the other a shower room. One bathroom comes with a toilet and the other has a separate toilet.
There is also a washing machine and a dryer available in the apartment for your convenience.
District : 06
Apartment type : 2 BD FLAT
Area : 92 M2
Bedrooms : 2
Floor : 3.
Outdoor View : STREET AND GARDEN
Intercom : Yes
Elevator : Yes
Caretaker : Yes
Kitchen : SEPARATE
Toilet : 2
Bathroom type : 2
Floor Type : HARDWOOD FLOOR
Outdoor : BALCONY
Metro Station : VANEAU
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.