Rue Scheffer Serviced Apartment, Champs Elysees
Glamour, glitz, luxury and granduer are the terms that describe this iconic neighbourhood of Champs Elysees, Paris. It has one of the most beautiful boulevards of the world filled with amazing tree lines, luxury brands, gourmet restaurants and cafes. You can enjoy theater and nightlife. Champs Elysees is one of the safest neighborhoods of Paris and has a very big population of locals. So you are not just going to enjoy the most touristic boulevards of Paris but also will witness the local life around you.
- Charles de Gaulle miles
- Trocadéro .43 miles
- Trocadéro .43 miles
- Scheffer .21 miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Intercom system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
Inspired by Hollywood-style homes, this abode has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and ample room for up to 7 people.
Spread out on a 220 square meters of floor space, this well-kept gem is bigger than the usual rental in Paris. It boasts a truly-welcoming doorway, modern living room area, a comfy dining area, and a French kitchen that comes with the equipment you could need. Unlike other properties in our catalog, this gem has a spacious garden. Since the apartment is in a fashionable district, this rental presents the unique ambience of the district. The furnishings are a blend of old and contemporary, while the overall ambience of the rental gives off a comfortable feeling.
Find true relaxation and recreation in this rental since everything you could ever need for a comfortable stay are all within reach.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.