200M2 RUE FAUBOURG POISSONNIERE-18TH CENT MANSION
Paris - Rue du Faubourg Poissonnière IV -- a classic and elegant 3-bedroom 3-bathroom right in the heart of Paris' old city - 9th district.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 28.1 miles
- Orly Airport 19.9 miles
- Saint lazare Railway station 1.6 miles
- North train station 0.8 miles
- Bonne Nouvelle 0.95 miles
- Poissonnière 0.35 miles
- Petites Écuries 0.29 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Wooden flooring
- Private garden
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Toiletries (One time)
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Instruction manual for appliances
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Automatic fire doors
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfers (Chargeable)
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
GLAMOUR ,GLITZ & LUXURY~LAVISH OUTDOOR SPACE !A VERY EXTRAVAGANT 200 SQM 4 BEDROOM APARTMENT BETWEEN THE OPERA GRAND BOULEVARDS MONTMARTE! INDULGE IN LUXURY FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE PARISIAN STAY!
Ideally located near the Grands Boulevards, in the center of Paris, in the heart of the old "New France". Confidential address, with a unique, very exclusive and surprising character of this "timeless" place.200m ² at the end of a pretty courtyard and private garden of 150m ² at the back.
This property strikes the perfect balance between classic architecture and modern interior design. The high ceilings and classical mouldings in the living room also make this space perfect for evening drinks with family and friends. To top it all, this home also has a large courtyard garden to the back - a rarity in such a central location.
Composed of a large entrance hall, a dining room, a magnificent rotunda lounge, an office ... All the rooms communicate and benefit from a double exposure with beautiful light and sunshine. Refined universe and decoration: 4M20 high ceilings, parquet floors, fireplaces, moldings, wall decorations, chandeliers, antiques, paintings, old photographs.
Possibility of rearranging the space, many possibilities.
Ease of access and installation.
Quiet, sunny and flowery private garden.
Rotunda facade, Directoire style with Corinthian capitals.
Magnificent appartment in a mansion of the end of the XVIIIe century,
Compound of a big entrance in a row, of a dining room, a magnificent lounge in rotunda, an office desk. All the rooms communicate and benefit from a double exhibition with a beautiful light and crossing sun. Universe and decoration refined: 4,20 meters of height under celings, parquets, fireplace, moldings, wall decorations, chandeliers, antiques, paintings, old photos.
Possibility of refitting of the space, numerous possibilities.
Ease of access and implementation.
Quiet, sunny and flowery own garden.
Facade in rotunda, style Directory with corinthian capitals
From the magnificent sitting room – a circular room with classical moldings, striking purple sofas, and some very fine antiques – to the contemporary, charcoal-grey kitchen, all of this home’s living areas have real character. There's also an office if you need to. You'll find the striking bedrooms - especially the elegant ensuite master, which gives you access to the courtyard garden with verdant greens.
This splendid 200 square meters apartment is the perfect spot for a dream-like stay in Paris. Fully furnished in the most exquisite style, the many spacious rooms offer a great view on a private flowered garden. The entire place is an invitation to calm, comfort and luxury.The spacious entrance, with its high ceiling (4.2 meters or 13 feet) marks the beginning of a journey in time and throughout the many decorating styles that have nourished and shaped France. Antiques, masterpieces, ancient photographs can be admired everywhere in the many rooms of the apartment. The rotunda living-room is lightened and enlightened by a spectacular 18th century crystal chandelier and opens on the garden - what better way to relax after a day spent shopping or visiting! Find yourself a comfortable spot on one of the three soft couches and enjoy. The room also opens on the dining room, this time in a more Art Deco spirit, graciously mixing with an oriental touch so typical of the Thirties. As soon as the first ray of sun appears, the entire room lights up thanks to the high French window and the birds start singing. And yet, you're in Paris! This isn't a dream but a perfectly hidden paradise in the heart of the city, just a couple of steps away from the famous Grands Magasins and Montmartre. The open kitchen is fully equipped for romantic dinners and typical French breakfasts! The first double bedroom, with a private en-suite bathroom - perfect for children or teenagers - is located just above the kitchen. They will have at their disposal a TV, a desk and an office area. Adjoining is the main bedroom, which also offers a great view on the garden. You will love the romantic atmosphere that will bring you back to the end of the nineteenth century and its mysterious dîners mondains, but also the spacious dressing room and office area. After the dressing room is the entrance to the bathroom, with a large bathtub for great relaxing moments at candlelight. The third bedroom has a more modern style, a big simple bed and an en-suite bathroom. The dynamic, baroque office is perfect for working undisturbed or for your Parisian professional meetings. The garden is perfect rather for enjoying the sun - you will find parasols, deck chairs, a table and chairs. Just sit back and relax! Twice a week, a laundry man is coming to take care of your clothes.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.