TOP OF THE RANGE - CHAMPS ELYSEE LUXE 120M2
Rue Robert Estienne is a very small and quiet street located off Rue Marbeuf which is only a minute walk to the famous Avenue des Champs Elysees.
Within a 15 minute radius on foot, there is much to do such as the Arc du Triumph, Palais de Tokyo, Grand and Petit Palais, Place de la Concorde and Bateaux Mouches at the Seine river just to name a few.
There is also plenty of entertainment nearby such as a few cinemas, cabarets at Lido and Crazy Horse, well known night clubs such as Queen and Maison Blanche and four theaters (Champs Elysees theater, Marigny theater, Espace Pierre Cardin and Rond Point theater).
- Charles De Gaulle miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Staying in a stunning and the same time large apartment can complete your fun-filled vacation in Paris. In order to achieve that, you have to try living in this luminous apartment located on the 3rd French floor. You are assured of comfort and serenity since this property is located in the quiet 8th district. Also, you will be welcomed by its Fench windows and high ceilings making you take in more sunlight.
Further, this apartment incorporates the combination of old and modern design making it look chic and classic.
Living room with Haussman ornate ceilings, long French windows, original wooden floors and decorative fireplace to the mid-Century modern furniture
• open dining room with a beautiful antique table that can seat up to eight guests
• semi-open kitchen view-able by windows
• Bedroom with Queen size bed and overlooking the courtyard
• master bathroom with standing shower (toilet in the hallway) and the second bathroom with standing shower and toilet)
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.