Fantastic Philly Fully Furnished Apartments
Center City West is a neighbourhood within Center City, the Downtown district of Philadelphia. This urban hub is one of Philadelphia's most desirable neighbourhoods. The Center City West neighbourhood encompasses some of the city's biggest attractions including the shopping, financial, and museum districts. It attracts its residents by not only hosting some of the city's leading institutions of art, science, and history but also with its upscale restaurants and a booming nightlife. The options are endless: Laugh tears of joy at the Helium Comedy Club, have a shopping spree at the Shops at Liberty Place or get a spectacular panoramic view 57 stories above the ground at the One Liberty Observation Deck. Nearby Rittenhouse Square is a popular spot for festivals and farmers' markets while the Schuylkill Banks has excellent riverside running and biking trails with a view.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedrooms Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$249||$249|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Philadelpia International 10.1miles
- Philadelphia 30th Street 0.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Rice Cooker
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Usb plug sockets
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
This short term rental in Philadelphia offers comfortable living. Situated in the heart of Center City, within walking distance from many known dining venues, high-end stores, nghtlife hot spots, and more. Enjoy the convenience of an on-site fitness center and a Wi-Fi cafe, a panoramic view of beautiful Philadelphia from our roof deck with BBQ area, and a pet-friendly community. LOVE the way YOU live!
Get in touch with our reservations team today to book this 2 bedroom apartment in Philadelphia.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.