Facts to Know about Patong
Patong refers to the forest filled with banana trees that are now extinct. Patong has 2850 meters beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s Westside nightlife. A few more facts about the area to excite you about our Patong beach villas are:
- Pa Tong, as the word is pronounced. It is Phuket’s west coast beach and town.
- It is the centre of Phuket’s nightlife and shopping. This is also the main and busiest tourist resort on the island of Phuket.
- Patong Beach and many west coasts experienced Tsunami in 2004.
- There was huge destruction to the location, and Phuket was the worst affected area. The place recovered unexpectedly and today is the jolliest place in Phuket.
- Phuket has over 30 pristine beaches whereas Patong is no. 1 when it comes to nightlife, dining, and inexpensive shopping centres.
Weather at Patong
As Patong is situated near the Andaman Sea, it is obvious it has a pleasant beachy atmosphere. The place receives a blend of hot, tropical, and windy weather. Patong beach villas are ideal for spending time in Patong because of the beaches. Our pool villas in Patong are located near all the extravagant locations. Each abode is carefully curated to support modern guests during each climatic situation. The best time to visit this place is from February to April. Our team happily wait to welcome you aboard.