Patong Signature Boutique Hotel and Apartments
Patong is one of Phuket's go to hubs because it offers an excellent night-life for those who dare. It is famous for its nightlife scene featuring beer bars, go-go bars, nightclubs, massage parlors and cabarets that overflow into the street along neon-lit Bangla Road and in the Patong OTOP Shopping Paradise complex. Patong Beach is also equally very popular and is filled with tourists, making for an excellent place to hangout. The southern part of Patong Beach is quieter and more laidback. You can also take part in various activities ranging from parasailing and jet skiing to getting a massage.
The nearest bus stop is 2 minutes drive and an hour's drive to the international airport.
- Phuket International Airport 22.8miles
- Patong Phuket Hotel Transfer Bus Stop 0.59 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- En-suite bathrooms
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aider
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Patong Signature Boutique Hotel and Apartment is located right on Patong Beach, this beautiful boutique hotel is one of the best choices for your stay in Phuket. This building has specially designed rooms each different from the other to give you a unique experience every time you come to stay here. From private pools to bathrooms with a sea view, it has something for everyone.
You can access the various room amenities like the minibar, bathrobe, Ironing Facilities, clothes rack, walk in shower, pool towels, telephone and hairdryer.
You can access the ground floor pool by the beachfront, our rooftop pool with a sweeping vista overlooking Patong bay, the restaurant/room service, and the fitness centre.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.