Pra Nang Villa Patong
Patong is a beach resort town on the west coast of Phuket Island. Its sandy, crescent beach is lined with cafes, restaurants and bars. This is one of the most famous tourist hot spots in Phuket and for good reasons. The nightlife here in Patong is what makes it attractive to so many travellers and locals alike. Walking through Bangla Walking Street and seeing the vibrant city come to life will make you realize just why Patong is famous for its nightlife. Patong Beach is another reason why many people flock here. There are also other equally beautiful beaches in Patong like Freedom Beach, Tri Trang Beach and Patong Surf House.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|5 Bedroom Villa||฿28000||฿28000||฿28000||฿28000||฿28000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Phuket International Airport 21.93miles
- Patong Phuket Bus Transfer Bus Stop 1.55 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Every day
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Room service
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located in one of the most sought after areas in Phuket, this large 5 bedroom villa offers an amazing view of Patong Beach and the ocean. Beautifully designed Thai interiors brings elegance to your stay. All the five bedrooms have a bathroom attached for extra privacy. The outside area of the villa has a swimming pool on two levels and pool deck overlooks the ocean so you can enjoy the sunset whilst enjoying a drink with your friends or significant other.
Breakfast is complimentary and you are spoiled for choice with many local and international dishes to pick from. You can also order simple Thai or international meals for lunch, dinner, full dinner party or BBQ and the staff can get the food for you and prepare it.
High speed Wi-Fi makes sure that you are connected to the rest of the world 24/7 even as you relax in the lap of an exclusive villa. The on-site gym helps you keep on track and makes sure you do not lose you focus even during your holiday!
Please note that the prices will differ depending on season.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.