BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel and Serviced Apartments
Patong is one of Phuket's go to hubs because it offers an excellent night-life for those who dare. It is famous for its nightlife scene featuring beer bars, go-go bars, nightclubs, massage parlors and cabarets that overflow into the street along neon-lit Bangla Road and in the Patong OTOP Shopping Paradise complex. Patong Beach is also equally very popular and is filled with tourists, making for an excellent place to hangout. The southern part of Patong Beach is quieter and more laidback. You can also take part in various activities ranging from parasailing and jet skiing to getting a massage.
The nearest bus stop is 14 minutes walk and an hour's drive to the international airport.
- Phuket International Airport 24.04miles
- Bangla Police Box Bus Station 0.74 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel and Apartments is a beautifully appointed serviced apartment in Patong in the hustling and bustling neighbourhood. All the apartments here are fully furnished and provide an excellent alternative for those who are exploring the possibility of extending their stay on this heavenly island. Featuring a fully equipped kitchen with Tekka & Franke Appliances, chinaware, electric stove, oven, cutlery & kitchen utensils making it an ideal option for long stayers who do not want to compromise on quality and comfort. The separate bedroom features a king-size bedroom and the living area comes with access to the private balcony. The living room comes with a widescreen smart TV, sofas and coffee table. Bathrooms are fashioned from marble for a luxurious touch and fitted with a walk-in shower plus high-quality bathroom amenities.
On the property, you can access the swimming pool and gymnasium.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.