Choeng Thale is a neighbourhood located in Thalang District of Phuket and one of the most famous destinations in Phuket. It is the best escape for the beaches since it is rich in outdoor activities, serene nature, and parks. It is also quite well-known for having one of the best trekking routes surrounded by lush vegetation. Away from the hectic life of the city experience nature and Thai traditions from the locals as you trek through the jungles. The beaches also provide plenty of fun activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, jet skiing, paddling and more.
- Phuket International Airport 12miles
- Surin Bus Stop 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Safety deposit box
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Every day
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- Spa treatments available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This villa is located on a hillside providing you fantastic views of the Andaman Sea and it's coastline. This is a 2 level, 4 bedroom villa suitable if you are visiting Phuket with your family or friends.
With an emphasis on outdoor living, the boutique villa is designed around its 10-metre infinity pool and white marble terrace, furnished with comfortable sun loungers. On the second level the moon deck, a wooden viewing platform, is ideal for sunset cocktails. The villa’s two levels comprise of an inviting open-plan living and dining area with a fully fitted kitchen, four guest bedroom suites and a relaxation room. There is master bedroom and 3 guest bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom. The master room, additonally, is located on the first level with stunning sea views with direct access to the pool. It's en-suite bathroom is also different with double vanity, and a garden soak tub.
You also get barbeque facilities, housekeeping services and a private chef. Additional professionals such as a nanny/babysitter, masseuse or driver are available upon request at extra charge.
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 63
days before the start of the rental period.
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 32 and
62 days before the start of the rental period.
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and
31 days before the start of the rental period.
- For no-show: 100% of total rental amount will be forfeited.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.