Villa Chan Paa 4 Bedroom
Naithon beach is a quiet and beautiful beach on the west side of Phuket and a popular destination among travelers who want to be away from the busier parts of Phuket. Some of the best things to do in Nai Thon include exploring rocky coves and scuba diving, which can be arranged by the dive shops on the Beach Road.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom Villa||฿51000||฿51000||฿51000||฿51000||฿51000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Phuket International Airport 5.2miles
- Naiyang Bus Stop 5.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Games console: In apartment
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Villa Chan Paa is a huge 4 bedroom villa with incredible panoramic views that grab your attention. Consider it the epitome of a luxurious beach holiday stay. The villa is spread across 2 floors with an open plan living room, a master bedroom and three guestrooms each with an en-suite bathroom. The master room is situated on the upper floor with an amazing view of the ocean. A separate dressing area leads into a large bathroom with double vanity sinks and a soaking bathtub. The rain shower has direct access to the pool terrace and sea views through glass doors, ideal for guests who enjoy an early morning swim. The other bedrooms have a rain shower in the bathroom and are located on the lower floor.
On the upper floor is the spacious and bright living room which makes this villa special! Its open-plan design features a wall wide floor to ceiling glass sliding door which opens to an even more amazing view of the mountain side and ocean. A dining table for ten diners, also with black glass, is surrounded by white leather upholstered chairs. The kitchen is also located on this floor and fully-equipped to make a full course meal. On the lower floor, you have an entertainment room similar to an apartment living room with board games for kids. An outside deck comes with seating arrangement for you to enjoy the fresh air and relax.
This villa also has a separate fitness center room for your convenience. Now you can keep track of your fitness routine even on your holiday.
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 63
days before the start of the rental period.
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 32 and
62 days before the start of the rental period.
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and
31 days before the start of the rental period.
- For no-show: 100% of total rental amount will be forfeited.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.