Villa Makata 2 - Katamanda
Just within 10 minutes walk to Kata Beach, the villa is situated in a prime location with lots of places to eat, drink and relax right at your doorstep. Kata Beach is a family-friendly place with lots of fun activities like surfing, snorkelling, diving and more. Unlike Patong Beach, Kata Beach is not very crowded and during low seasons you'll find the beach quite peaceful and serene. Even though this beach is quiet you'll still find plenty of bars and restaurants serving fantastic food and drinks at night.
The villa is 3 minutes drive to the bus stop and an hour's drive to the international airport.
- Phuket International Airport 29.14miles
- Kata Bus Stop 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Private patio
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Extensive local area knowledge (re –routing for accidents or demo’s)
- Can they be booked for the day or is it per trip
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Procedure for Airport Identification (Photo supplied in advance)
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A great place to spend your holidays while in Phuket. Villa Makata 2 near Kata Beach has got you covered. With three separate bedrooms with their own en-suite bathrooms, it can easily accommodate a family or a small group. This holiday villa in Phuket contains a master room, guest room and a twin bedroom suitable for the kids. Each en-suite bathroom contains a rain shower with the master's even containing an outdoor bathtub. The master room also has a private balcony. The rooms have a king-size bed except for the twin room, wardrobe and beautifully furnished furniture.
The living area is bright with direct access to the courtyard via a sliding glass door. It contains a sofa, coffee table, flat-screen TV with local channels and an adjoining dining area. The dining table has a seating capacity of up to 6-people and the modern kitchen contains all the amenities and equipment that you would need for that perfect dinner.
The outdoor courtyard has a spacious private pool with poolside seats, a vast garden and an outside table for 6-people.
You can also access the estate clubhouse, with facilities such as a fitness centre, tennis court, café and swimming pool.
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 63
days before the start of the rental period.
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 32 and
62 days before the start of the rental period.
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and
31 days before the start of the rental period.
- For no-show: 100% of total rental amount will be forfeited.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.