- Phuket International Airport 12miles
- Surin Bus Stop 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Safety deposit box
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Every day
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- Spa treatments available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This is a massive villa spread across 4 floors with the master suite as the only room on the top floor enjoying more privacy. The main floor houses the open plan living and dining area with stunning views of the sunset. The folding glass doors open to the spacious pool terrace and sala (gazebo) with superb sea.
Down the staircase you'll come across the twin bedroom on the mezzanine level, then to two queen-bedded rooms and a study.
The indoor living space, is equipped with a 40-inch TV and entertainment unit and furnished with an inviting sofa and bean bag chairs that face the sea. The kitchen and dining room are adjacent to the living area. The dining space is perfect for 8 people and the kitchen is well-equipped with a bar just behind it.
The outdoor space with the private pool is right outside the living room and accessible via the sliding glass doors. A built-in barbeque and outdoor seating arramgement for 8 makes for an exciting evening.
For entertainment, head down to the lower floor to the games and spa rooms, as well as the bright gym and double-height playroom that opens out to the landscaped garden, outdoor dining and barbecue area.
Apart from this fabulous villa, you get housekeeping services, chef services and 24 hours security. A babysitter, masseuse, car and driver on request will be charged extra.
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 63
days before the start of the rental period.
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 32 and
62 days before the start of the rental period.
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and
31 days before the start of the rental period.
- For no-show: 100% of total rental amount will be forfeited.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.