Barfoot Four Bedroom Luxury House
This property is in a newly developed cul-de-sac area. There is easy access to the A3 motorway via car or Waterlooville train station is just 1 mile away. There is a shopping centre in the city centre which is also just 1 mile away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Barfoot Four Bedroom Luxury Detached House||N/A||N/A||£400||£350||£300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This is a beautifully presented house built in 2020 by award winning Redrow homes. This property has four double bedrooms, open plan kitchen/dinning/family room, lounge, utility room, garage, driveway as well as a landscaped garden with a timber cabin.
This is the largest property built on this development, with only seven of this style built. All of the facilities have been upgraded and so it offers the highest standard of living. On the ground floor you are greeted into an entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor and doors accessing the principal rooms. The good sized lounge has a window to the front aspect. The kitchen has a front aspect window and opens into a dining/family room, it has been finished to an extremely high specification, with integrated appliances and solid work surfaces. The dining/family room has French doors accessing the gardens and is vey much the hub of this home. The utility room leads from the dining area and has a service door to the garden as well as offering access to the ground floor cloakroom.
To the first floor there are four great sized bedrooms of which all are good doubles in size, all have fitted wardrobes. The master suite is a very large room with a contemporary en-suite shower room. The family bathroom has a modern white three-piece suite.
To the side is a driveway providing off road parking which leads to the garage, there is side access to the garden as well as an additional parking bay, the remainder is laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the front.
To the rear is a good sized garden which has been thoughtfully landscaped and offers great entertaining space, its partially laid with artificial grass, as well as a large patio area ideal for alfresco dining, there is also a timber cabin with power and light making a great home office, a rear service door accesses the garage.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.