Riverside House Apartments in Reading
Reading is a popular large town, known for the eponymous Reading Festival that happens every year.
Located in the very heart of Reading town centre and set within a private and secure riverside development, Riverside House benefits from free secure on-site allocated parking and video entry system and is the ideal location for both the business and leisure guest. Attractions like the Oracle Shopping Centre and Reading Abbey are also easy to access and offer much in the way of entertainment and culture.
Reading Station enables access to London, Birmingham, Southampton and many more.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£155||£140||£135|
|3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£175||£165||£155|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 23.7miles
- Reading 0.5 miles
- Reading West 1 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
Riverside House is a stylish and very attractive, centrally located development offering a selection of spacious, high quality executive 2 and 3 bedroom serviced apartments.
The apartments in Reading are individual in their design and character, yet all are fully furnished to the highest standards and offer the highest level of accommodation with very spacious and stylish open plan living with private balconies – many of which overlooking the river. The apartments offer a light and spacious open plan lounge/dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Each double bedroom offers spacious and very comfortable accommodation with the master bedroom benefiting from en-suite shower facilities.
Weekly housekeeping comes as standard providing clean, fresh towels and bed linen while a complimentary welcome pack containing a few essentials and treats.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.