Al Barakah Street Serviced Apartment, Al Izdihar
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia’s capital and main financial hub, is on a desert plateau in the country’s centre.
The apartments are roughly 1.5 miles from King Salman bin Abdulaziz Exhibitions Centre, and near from Imam Medical Centre, Granada Mall, Arab Open University, Kingdom Centre Tower, Riyadh Railway Station, Al Nakheel Mall and much more. This ideal location really makes these apartments the top choice in Riyadh.
The apartments are 12.2 miles from King Khalid International Airport, making international connections easy.
- King Khalid International Airport 12.2miles
- Riyadh Rail Station 9.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Lift access
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Comfort air
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Situated in the Riyadh city near Al Izdihar, these one and two bedroom apartments are ideally designed for extended stays in Riyadh.
The apartments contain Wi-Fi, electronic safe, parking, a flat screen TV with DTH connection, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with everything that a guest needs to flex their cooking muscles and to prove who the real masterchef is. With all this and more, any guest will find these apartments a delight from start to finish.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.