Al Malqa Serviced Residences, Al Malqa
Riyadh is the glorious capital of Saudi Arabia, hosting loads of treasures from its long history.
Situated in the prominent neighborhood of Al Malqa, the deluxe apartments are in an area that is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. It’s within close proximity to many restaurants and departmental stores in the area so you can eat and shop as much as you like.
Enjoy what the city has to offer for its many travelers.
- King Khalid International Airport 16.83miles
- Riyadh Bus Stop 2.17 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Usb plug sockets
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
The Saudi capital city of Riyadh is waiting to be explored by all those that book these deluxe apartments.
This lavish and elegant apartment complex is located in Al Malqa, offering spacious units for business and leisure that feature the likes of comfortable bedrooms, equipped kitchenettes, separate living areas, separate bathrooms, TVs, air conditioning, and satellite channels, plus free Wi-Fi access.
Enquire now to stay with us.
* Rates are not applicable for New Year Period, Eid, and National holidays.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.