Al Sulimania Serviced Apartment, As Sulimaniyah
Riyadh is the glorious capital of Saudi Arabia, hosting loads of treasures from its long history.
Situated in the prominent neighborhood of As Sulaimaniyah, the deluxe apartments are in an area that is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. They are within close proximity to many restaurants and departmental stores in the area so you can eat and shop as much as you like.
Enjoy what the city has to offer for its many travelers.
- King Khalid International Airport 22.74miles
- Saptco Bus Stop Urban Transport 2.24 miles
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Usb plug sockets
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
This beautiful self-catering accommodation building located in As Sulaimaniah, Riyadh, offers comfortable bedrooms, equipped kitchenettes, separate living areas, separate bathrooms, TVs, air conditioning, and satellite channels, and it also has free Wi-Fi access for extra comfort and convenience.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.