Olaya Road Serviced Apartments, Olaya
Riyadh is the glorious capital of Saudi Arabia, hosting loads of treasures from its long history.
Situated in the prominent neighborhood of Al Olaya, the deluxe apartments are in an area that is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. Enjoy easy access to shopping malls, markets, and government ministries.
The King Khalid International Airport is 45km away.
- King Khalid International Airport 24.2 miles
- Metro Bus Stop Dabbab Street Signal .80 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Usb plug sockets
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Intercom system
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
Our Olaya Road serviced apartments are located 1km from the King Fahad Library & Garden and King Fahd Medical City in Riyadh. The rooms include LCD TVs, seating areas, and tea and coffee making facilities. The coffee shop serves various hot and cold beverages, light desserts, and sandwiches delivered to hotel rooms or guests and visitors 24/7.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.