Olaya Street Serviced Apartment, Olaya
Strategically located in the heart of a business and entertainment district, enjoy sophisticated comfort, in addition to convenient downtown accessibility to great shopping fun, dining options, commercial offices, facilities and amenities readily within reach.
This desirable location is one of its most appealing features. Located in the city’s financial district, it is ideal for business guests and is just a 30-minute drive to King Khalid International Airport. The property is also close to many attractions such as Al Murabba Palace, shopping malls, markets and restaurants.
Within 8 minutes from Faisaliah Mall and 20 minutes from Historical Dir'iya, guests will also be near restaurants, cafes and shops.
- King Khalid International Airport 22 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite cafe
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Desk to work from
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located in the bustling downtown area, you have a choice of studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom luxury residences right in the heart of Olaya.
Each of these fully furnished executive apartments in Riyadh offers incredible views of the city’s skyline and are comprised of elegant décor that radiates sophistication. All apartments come with a state-of-the-art home entertainment system and a modern kitchen, well suited for executives and families. They also come with complimentary Wi-Fi that keeps guests seamlessly connected, a fitness centre and a pool, plus a lounge, for extra comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.