Staybridge Suites San Antonio
Guests like the short 3 block walk to the Gonzalez Convention Center, RiverWalk, and Alamo.
Our location is perfect for business travellers wanting a short, hassle-free commute to Geekdom, Brooks City Base, Port San Antonio, Kelly Field as well as Ft Sam Houston and Lackland. Families coming to San Antonio will appreciate our location too if visiting Sea World, Six Flags Fiesta Texas or the San Antonio Zoo too!
As the closest property to the Alamodome, guests will appreciate the short walk across the hotel’s parking lot to the Alamodome for special events including this summer's CONCACAF and UTSA's home football games.
- San Antonio International Airport 9.5 miles
- San Antonio Station 300 Mtr miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Gym: On site complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Rice Cooker
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Salt and pepper
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Explore San Antonino when you book these stylishly furnished rentals.
Each spacious suite includes a full kitchen, living area, desk and bedroom. Spread out and “get comfortable” for an enjoyable night. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and 24-hour business centre; all included for your convenience.
With the outdoor pool, patio, grills, 24-hour self-service laundry facility and fitness centre.
Book these furnished apartments in San Antonio TX with TheSqua.re and enjoy your stay.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.