Townsend St SOMA Apartments
South of Market is a large stretch of area incorporating a patchwork of warehouses, art spaces, trendy nightspots, lofts, condos and breathtaking high rise residential buildings.
It includes everything from the venerable, grassy square of South Park to the handsome ballpark at 24 Willie Mays Plaza. The location is strategically within walking distance of the Financial District, the Ferry Building, Safeway, and public transportation, SF restaurants, nightclubs, and AT&T Ball Park. The Bay Bridge on-ramp, and Interstates 101 and 280 are conveniently nearby as well as Caltrain, Whole Foods and Safeway. A popular cafe and well stocked intimate grocery store is located within the building. you'll also find the beautiful SF Museum of Modern Art.
King St & 2nd St are the nearest metro station to the apartments. They will facilitate access around the huge city of San Francisco.
- San Francisco International Airport 12 miles
- Oakland International Airport 19 miles
- Caltrain Main Station 0.2 miles
- King St & 2nd St 0.2 miles
- King St & 4th St 0.3 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Public Liability Insurance
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
These modern and elegant serviced apartments come with all the feature needed for you to enjoy a successful stay in San Francisco.
The studio apartments are located in the Mission Bay. A stay here can offer you beautiful city skyline views, a modern, a fully equipped kitchen, a living area, queen size bedroom, and a washer and dryer. These studio apartments in San Francisco are equipped with a security/doorman, a fitness centre, a heated swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, reserved garage parking, basic cable, and high speed Wi-Fi. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.