Cozy Capitol Apartment
Yes, it's called Capitol Hill -- but it isn't the capitol and there's no capitol building. So how did this Seattle neighbourhood get its name? Back around 1900, a real estate developer renamed the burgeoning community from "Broadway Hill" to "Capitol Hill" because he wanted the capitol to be moved from Olympia to Seattle. That never happened, and the quirky neighbourhood kept its new quirky name. Capitol Hill is the neighbourhood for those who love nightlife. As Seattle's premier place to party, Capitol Hill is home to coffee houses, taverns, bars, nightclubs, and theaters.
- Kenmore Air Harbor Inc 13.3miles
- Westlake Sta AcRd & Tunnel Station-BAY A 0.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Recently renovated, newly furnished with comfort in mind, sunny 2 bedroom apartment in Seattle.
Conveniently located within a few blocks of amazing local restaurants, lively nightlife, music venues, Seattle’s best coffee shops, bakeries & shopping. Whether you're here to explore the local flavour and live it up, or getaway for a quiet weekend of sightseeing and relaxation or visiting for business - you’ll love it.
We look forward to hosting your stay.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.