Namdaemun Residence, Seoul
Overlooking the historical Namdaemun Gate, the apartments are well within walking distance to the famous Namdaemun Market and Myeongdong shopping districts.
Walk through the Namdaemun Gate and appreciate its full grandeur right at the doorstep of the apartment and get fully immersed in the rich history of Seoul’s national treasures that date back centuries ago. Within the vicinity of our central Seoul hotel is the famous Namdaemun market, one of the oldest and largest retail markets, where you can relish the unique Korean shopping experience.
All in all, it is impossible not to fall in love with Seoul from this location.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||KRW180550||KRW180550||KRW180550|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Incheon International Airport 40miles
- Subway City Hall Station 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stylish and elegant serviced apartments in Seoul are the ideal base to enjoy the best of the city.
Ideally located in the heart of the city, the property features 252 fully furnished, chic and modern Studios and 1-bedroom apartments offering panoramic views of Seoul’s exciting city skyline. Travellers desiring long-term stays or with a family in tow would appreciate the stylish apartments that are well furnished with a fully-equipped kitchen and laundry facilities in selected units.
Guests have access to in-house facilities such as a fully-equipped gym, sauna facilities, restaurant, lounge & bar, etc.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.